5 January 2016

Scrapbookit - January Challenge

My very first challenge for the year (actually it's been five months due to relocating, work and family commitments).  Really enjoyed this months challenge from Scrapbookit -  working with a terrific sketch from Page Maps.  I started out with the best intentions to keep it neat and clean ..... and naturally quickly resorted to my favourite shabby chic (with pink) style.
I've used some lovely old K&Coy papers from a pad (love my stash) and Martha Stewart punches and my very very favourite dies - part of the Catalina collection from Memory Box. Some pearly bling (naturally) and its all done. Two lovely photos from Mossy Point taken a few years ago.


Here are several close-ups.  I just adore the Catalina range - really delicate and so pretty. A few pink flowers to complete the look.





Thank you for stopping by - I hope you find something to inspire you.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Delsie. Just love your colours. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page, loving all the flowers and the soft palette you have used. Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Such a gorgeous page - so pretty and very delicate! Thanks for joining in with us at Scrapbookit x

    ReplyDelete